FIGMENT Dallas will be held on October 20, 2018, near the Oaklawn/Uptown neighborhood. For a Google Map click here.
Reverchon Park, 3505 Maple Avenue, Dallas TX 75219
The best way to get to FIGMENT Dallas is to take mass transit, ride a bike, or walk… anything goes! Please be aware that there is limited parking at the park itself. Additional parking can be found offsite.
- DART Bus routes that stop at Reverchon Park include, #29, #409, & #27.
- Katy Trail bike path access to the park, exits the trail at Thomsen Overlook on the south side.
- Cityplace Station, West side exit, is the nearest train station (1.5 miles from the event or take bus #409)
- M-Line Trolley is a 15 minute walk to park from the McKinney at Maple stop.
- Main park entrance on Maple Ave. at Turtle Creek Blvd.
The gorgeous greenery in historic Reverchon Park sits along a 41.3 Acre section of Turtle Creek, making it a perfect fit for Figment Dallas. Reverchon's central location, diverse landscape, handicap accessibility, and convenience to public transit makes it easier for everyone in our community to be able to attend.
The Park Features:
- Stonework walls, stairs and benches built by the WPA
- Garden Areas & Shady Trees located Along Turtle Creek
- Outdoor Basketball & Tennis Courts
- Iris Bowl flower garden
- Handicap Accessible, covered Playground
- Picnic Tables
- and for one day only, tons of interactive art!